Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Honeymoon

I decided it was time to put some stuff about our honeymoon up. 

We went on a cruse to Mexico, stopping at Cabo San Lucas and Puerto Vallarta. It was AMAZING! Also it was my first time going on a cruse and basically was just the perfect honeymoon. 


My favorite thing we did was probably the zip-lines we did it Vallarta. SO cool! I've also never been to Mexico, so that was also pretty fun. Mark and I took it upon ourselves to talk in a Mexi-accent pretty much the whole week. That was pretty fun too.


I got really sunburned, but I think most of it turned into an alright tan, so it was worth it ;)


On a complete side-note: I recently realized that the only shirts I wear are solid v-neck shirts or solid tank tops with either a white or grey cardigan. Not sure how that happened.


Please notice Mark's face in the last picture--priceless!!


No comments:

Post a Comment