Thursday, October 25, 2012

Attempting to blog.....again?

Wow...so that year went by fast...

I admire people who can keep up a blog starting the week after they have their baby--I am definitely not one of those people. It took me two months to even think about blogging and then another two weeks to start writing something. Of course, I was bad about blogging before the baby (as you can see from looking at the date of my previous post), so whatever.


Well, quick recap: I worked at Macy's in Kaneohe, HI from October of last year to July (a month before Eleanor was due) of this year. At first I was incredibly negative about it, but I really grew to love the people I worked with and it turned out to be a great experience. Elly (aka Eleanor, aka Ella, aka Ella Mei, aka Miss Mei...yeah, i know, it will be a miracle if this girl ever learns her name..s) was born August 10 and Mark graduated August 31. September 2 (Mark's and my one year anniversary) we flew to Utah to stay with Mark's wonderful parents in South Jordan while Mark looks for a job. It was crazy with a huge stop when we moved to Utah as suddenly we had nothing pressing to prepare for. Anyway, I'll write about the birth story later. For now, here's a cute video taken of Eleanor this week... she'll be eleven weeks this Friday! And yeah the quality sucks... we need a video camera or something!









No comments:

Post a Comment